- This event has passed.
Decoded Beauty (New York)
Following the SELL-OUT first edition, Decoded Beauty returns on November 2 at ArtBeam, New York (alongside our Fashion Summit). Join us to debate the industry’s challenges and explore what’s in store for the future of beauty and tech.
- Rethinking the meaning of beauty for today’s consumer
- Influencers, do they inspire brand loyalty?
- Content is still king, picking up the pace on holistic creation
- Keeping up to speed with consumer expectations
- A new revolution in retail and brand experiences
“The best thing about Decoded Beauty is the minds, the mental power and the experience of generosity that all these experts brought to it. It was like a PHD in beauty and tech, all in one day.”
Linda Wells, Contributing Beauty Editor at Large, New York Magazine’s The Cut
The beauty brains and tech talents confirmed to share their insights include:
- David Olsen, CEO, Cos Bar
- Jessica Richards, Owner & Founder, Shen Beauty
- Tamera Ferro, VP eCommerce & Digital Marketing, Tata Harper
- Georgie Greville Jasper, Co-Founder, Creative Director, Milk Makeup
- Eli Halliwell, Chairman & CEO, Hairstory
- Michael Sampson, CEO, Kate Somerville
- Neil Waller, Co-Founder, Whalar
- Parham Aarabi, CEO & Founder, Modiface
- Fay Cowan, Brand and Content Director, Decoded Fashion & Beauty
For a taste of what’s in store, check out last year’s highlights here.
Hear from the coolest new brands, immerse yourself in the latest tech and connect with the biggest players in beauty and wellness.
Save $200 with our super early bird offer – book your ticket here.
See you in November!
The Decoded Beauty Team
P.S. There are many ways to partner with us at Decoded Beauty NYC! For more information on partnership opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.