Are you a startup at the intersection of fashion and technology looking for a leg up? Our friends at the New York Fashion Tech Lab want you to apply to their 2018 cohort.
Launched in partnership with leading fashion and retail brands in 2014, the Lab targets women-led early and growth stage companies developing innovations at the intersection of fashion, retail, and technology. The 12-week program will take place from March – June 2018. Through a competitive process, the Lab team members review submissions and invite a number of companies for an in-person interview. Ultimately, six to ten companies are selected to enter the program. Each company receives:
- Collaboration with participating Fashion/Retail brands and senior access to relevant user groups for feedback & potential partnerships
- Meetings with business executives, investors, and experienced entrepreneurs via our Expert Network
- Workshops and panel discussions on issues relevant to fashion tech companies
- Co-Working Space access, Pitch Sessions & Demo Day Participation
- Ongoing access to the global Springboard expert network & alumnae community
Criteria for Applicants:
- Scalable B2B companies innovating at the intersection of fashion, retail, & technology
- Early to growth stage: beyond ideation, at minimum a robust beta, ready for scaling, market validation and collaboration
- Must demonstrate a qualified, profitable market opportunity and competitive advantage
- A full list of areas of interest can be found HERE.
- Female founder or equity holding woman on the leadership team who can act as the point person for the program + one technical founder or team member
- Commit to attending retail/brand meetings presentations, industry & advisory sessions during the entire 12 weeks, in NYC
The deadline for applications is 5 PM ET on December 4TH. Learn more about the Lab and the program here.